The Evolution of Gaming

Hello, Readers!

Today, I shall be sharing my knowledge on the EVOLUTION OF GAMING, for my passion project. We had to choose a subject we were interested in, but didn’t know much about! It was a personal  struggle, but i decided on the Evolution Of Gaming. Enjoy!

Here are some fun facts:

-There are HUNDREDS of games alltogether, yet, 50 years ago, you were lucky to have found a couple of video games 😉

-Nintendo did not always sell games! They first sold Playing cards! Then, in the 1960’s, they experimented with Vaccums, instant rice, and short stay hotels! :0

I hope you learnt something from these facts, and if you have any knowledge, please don’t hesitate to reply!

Thank you!

Tyler

3 thoughts on “The Evolution of Gaming”

1. You review is great Tyler, I really like how you researched what Nintendo did before video games and how you told us the difference between now and back then. I think (think, you don’t have to) it would be a bit better if you did some more show not tell, some pictures. But altogether it’s great!

2. Dear Tyler
    This was really fun to read i’m quite a gamer myself. What kind of games to you play and on what console? I did not pay much attention to Nintendo and I used to have a Nintendo DS. So i was really surprised when you said they didn’t always sell games thank you.
    From Noah